Dissertation

This was my dissertation for my final year project at university. I decided that, as I was concerned about the poor levels of numeracy, I would do a numeracy game.

I had to sit and do some thinking about the platform I would use, who I would target it at and how I would go about testing it. After deciding that I would aim it at KS2 (I focused on the 7-9 year olds) pupils, I then decided I would use jQuery as the platform of choice. I was able to set up a focus group quite easy. It proved to be invaluable for the purposes of my artefact.

I gained an overall mark of 71% for this piece of work.

Final Year Project

You can test this out by clicking here

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. Click here for more information

In order for this site to work properly, and in order to evaluate and improve the site we need to store small files (called cookies) on your computer.

Over 90% of all websites do this. Since the 25th of May 2011 I am required by EU regulations to obtain your consent first.

By scrolling through pages and navigating the website, you are consenting to the cookie being placed on your computer. If you do not agree to this, you must close this website.

If you wish to agree at any further time, simply revisit this website and accept the cookie.

Close